Thursday, May 7

Connecting the dots #5

     When I was a senior high school student, I have to get the certification of "Level C technician for accounting".  To get this certification, we have to learn the Winton System which is always used by CPA firm.  I don't know why I have to learn this at that time.  I don't think it is useful for me.  However, I still learn how to use it.  Fortunately, I get the certification successfully.
     Now I am a university student.  At the beginning of being a university student, I looked for a part-time job to bear the living expenses.  Luckily, I found a job which not only can earn the cost of living but is relative to my learning, accounting.  On the first day I worked, I found that they used the same system I learn in senior high school.  I was surprised.  I was thankful that I learned this system in senior high school conscientious.  When I listen to the speech of Jobs last week, I can't agree with him anymore.

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward"-by Steve Jobs, on June 12, 2005.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Anne! From your short story, I can probably see your dots were connected tightly. It is a very good start for your little career. No matter if right now you are just a student, this has already lead you to a brighter future. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete