Tuesday, March 3

The first post, introduction

Welcome to my blog, Anne's Wonderland. My name is Anne. I come from Chiayi. I major in accounting information. This is my first blog. I'm glad to share my life, my feeling of everything, and interesting things with you.

I like to make lots of friends. Hope I can know all of you through my blog.

I love to play puzzle, especially the difficult one. I like to challenge 1000 pieces or 2000 pieces in my free time. A few days before, I found a store sell many puzzle in cheap prize in Ximen. I'm so excited!!!! Although I didn't buy anyone at last, I had already make my mind that I will come back soon!

Here is my brief self-introduction. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you love it.



((this pictuer was took in the way I went to Kaohsiung during the Chinese New Year.

12 comments:

  1. HI , I am Yuki ,nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Jessica. Hope we can improve our English together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jessica. Nice to meet you. I hope so, too

      Delete
  3. I know there is a puzzle shop in Tamsui, maybe you can go there in your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm Vivian. Wow~ you can complete 2000 pieces puzzle. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Hi, Vivian. Thanks for your praise. Love you <3 >///<

      Delete
  5. 1. You must be really good at puzzles, 2000 pieces, wow.
    2. Instead of saying "I'm the student of Department of Accounting Information", you can say: I major in accounting information. It's easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments.^^

    ReplyDelete